Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm LIkE, whAAaaaa-?! (WTFFFF!!!!)

On the way to work... I'm like whaaaaaaaaaa--!!!! I notice a guy((not gay)) wearing HOT PINK PANTS!!!!!! HOOOTTTT PINKKK PAANNNTTSS!!!! He dazed me with his bright colors... in a sparkling sunny afternoon. No my eyes didn't deceive me!
UUGGGHHH!!!! Have pity on my eyes!!!! There's a logical explanation why I wear glasses! I don't need a reason to go more blind than I already am! Excuse me while I laugh my a** out please! Hot pink pants with an olive green t-shirt!!! yeaahh, I know.. interesting shade of colors! A definite eye catcher.. boy, does he really know how to catch the attention of the ladiesss! LMAO :D :D


Guyssssss!!!!! UGGGHHH!!!!!!! The most annoying and unsatisfied specimen on earth!!!! Never satisfied with anything!!!!!!! I get to know my friend and my ex are bitching behind my back! I'm like-whaaaaaaaaaa--!!!! And I mean HARDCORE bitching!!! I mean seriously.. both of ya'll GGEEETTT A LIIFFEE!!!! One doesn't know me((no wonder his lady love love left him! Wat a loser!!))... the other knows me and both are so braindead, groundless, baseless, bitter,and bored of their own life that they can't keep their noses out of others' lives! Maaannnnn!!! I so pity them both and laugh my head out when I look at them bitching about me!!!!! 'Coz I know I'll always be ten steps ahead of them! LMMAAAOOOO!!! :D :D

OMMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the way to work.... passing the bus stop, I see a muslim family.
In fact, I see a man holding a long thick rod((STOP! RIGHT! THERE! U PERVERTS!)) and threatening to beat up his family with the rod if they don't listen to him! I'm like-whaaaaaaaaaa--!!!! Two tiny boys and his wife covered from head to foot in their usual muslim garb!!! The kids frightened out of their wits, huddled up close to their mother, who was also frightened and leaning againt the pole!
Boy! Was I pissed! But funny thing is I know I can't interfere and help them, 'coz tis is bloody India not an Ameircan or European country!
Remind me again why can't we just eradicate the muslims of the world??!!!
Hitler should have exterminated the muslims rather than the Jews!

4 comments:

cm chap said...

lol... The guy with pink pants thought this is the only way he can get the attention of gorgeous ladies like you :)

man holding a long thick rod((STOP! RIGHT! THERE! U PERVERTS!) - LMAO

Sinduja said...

Nice post gal!!! Hey n u stil have not stopped bothering abot what some pple do in life...!

How many tyms have i tld ya...!
Wil u eva listen to me ;)

Ha ha Seriously nice to see ur post dodo!!!

Keep writin n keep commentin on my pages too!

Lovfff u ~ Sins

Anonymous said...

humm.. i read ur few of blogs yesterday..found some of them interesting, may be due to its sarcasm, or language or may be the way -( the owner) think abt the situation..great...u can write more often..i guess..if u get time...

Anonymous said...

Excellent article. If I had to rate it on 10, I'd probably give it a 3 for Style, 3 for Humour and 10 for Racism. Keep up the great work!