Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Man! I seriously wish I could escape... from where? I don't know..... to where? I still don't know..... To think that in this fast paced and strenuous life with the hustle and the bustle of the people in the world today there would be times where one would seldom crave a moment's peace, but when the feeling takes root, it's hard to let go and that's when you get skittish, restless and irritated and the will to escape gradually grows stronger and you've no idea where to run off to..... it's a wonder that sitting on the beach in silence and listening to the gentle sound of the rough waves crashing against the bed of sand could bring a state of tranquility and peacefulness that I have craved for! Difficult to believe that something so simple and serene could bring about a heavy change in the human body and the mind.... Trust me, it works..... Siggghhhhh.

No comments: