Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The hard fact of human nature...

Why are people two-faced??? I mean they behave one way in front of you and another behind you... I've seen maannnnyyy like that.. In my own class... You ought to look at how "friends" b***h behind each others' back... and the most funniest part is, I look at all this, and laugh.. wondering... what is the reason to back bite??? One comes and tells me one thing about one person and that person tells me another thing about someone else, I laugh.. Yes, at one point of time, when I was in school I used to enjoy doing things like this.. but now.. I find it completely immature and moronic... But it hurts when the people whom you consider friends do that and in front consider you their best friend, but naturally you tend to ignore that you know what they said and you too behave normally...
I'm sure you must be thinking that I'm talking about girls.... well actually I'm taling about guys too.. ooooo yeah, they are waaaayyyy worse than girls... believe me they are way worse when it comes to talking behind backs... experience speaks... yup... beware of guys more than girls...
Yeah yeah... how can guys do things like that? believe it, it happens... Not everyone, because they have better work to do, but yeah the rest of them?! Crappy!!! They are more attracted to girls who ignore them and treat them like crap than to girls who treat them like human friends....
Mean right...? well thats the way most people are... SSSSSSIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!
I'm talking about most guys not all..........................

1 comment: