Monday, July 28, 2008

Picture This... I'd rather not!!!


Is there any another movie that is as meaningless, dull and superficial as Picture This? I think not! And I thought chic flicks are superficial! Ok, I've heard of parents having trust issues with their children and malicious high school girls slandering others, but this is ridiculous! And to think I was dying to watching the movie! What was I thinking?! A dad that always keeps tabs on his daughter! Talk about insecurities! Seems more like stalking to me! And a girl who does anything to get her "dream man" to notice her! And I mean she does virtually anything! What is happening to the world of cinema?What happened to classic arts, the time-honored oldies that all of us cherish and watch repeatedly? There was absolutely zilch chemistry between Drew Patterson and Mandie Gilbert.
And like a tiny slit in her dress is going to make much of a difference at the much awaited party, when Lisa Cross wore the same dress but without a slit! A big whoopie for the creative style! Ashley Tisdale ought to just concentrate on her candy girl character in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,where she was more appreciated and lay off producing her own movies! What was she trying to prove? I don't get the picture, no pun intended.

No comments: